Results Phone Line
Ph: 03 9516 5132
As an additional service to our patients, our Practice Nurses operate a results line on
03 9516 5132 at the following times if you wish to obtain test results over the phone.
TIMES: 10.00am – 12.00pm Monday to Friday
SMS notification of results – ask your doctor at your consultation & make sure we have your current mobile phone number.
- If the results line is busy or unattended you may leave a message, on the above number, at any time. The nurse will return your call at her earliest convenience.
- Calls received after 12.00pm will not be answered and messages left after this time will not be returned until the following weekday.
- Results will be available after 3 working days of having the test or as indicated by your doctor. For any urgent results, a doctor or nurse will contact you.
- If you have any concerns or queries you will be asked to make a follow up appointment with your doctor.
- Please note that results will only be given to the patient unless prior arrangements have been made with the doctor for a third party to be given the results. This may include teenagers 16 years & over. Consent must be given to the doctor at every consultation.
- HIV results cannot be given over the phone for legal reasons. Please make an appointment to see your doctor to obtain these.