Results Phone Line
Ph: 03 9592 2744
As an additional service to our patients, our Practice Nurses operate a results line on
03 9592 2744 at the following times if you wish to obtain test results over the phone.
TIMES: 10.00am – 12.00pm Monday to Friday
SMS notification of results – ask your doctor at your consultation & make sure we have your current mobile phone number.
- If the results line is busy or unattended you may leave a message, on the above number, at any time. The nurse will return your call at her earliest convenience.
- Calls received after 12.00pm will not be answered and messages left after this time will not be returned until the following weekday.
- Results will be available after 3 working days of having the test or as indicated by your doctor. For any urgent results, a doctor or nurse will contact you.
- If you have any concerns or queries you will be asked to make a follow up appointment with your doctor.
- Please note that results will only be given to the patient unless prior arrangements have been made with the doctor for a third party to be given the results. This may include teenagers 16 years & over. Consent must be given to the doctor at every consultation.
- HIV results cannot be given over the phone for legal reasons. Please make an appointment to see your doctor to obtain these.
PAP SMEAR TEST RESULTS
Pap smear results will be mailed to you. If you do not receive your results within 3 weeks, please contact our nurse 03 9592 2744, between 10.00am and 12.00pm Monday to Friday.
It is very important that you obtain a result for this test.