The doctors and staff of this practice are committed to giving you, our valued patient, quality care and service.
We protect your privacy and treat all patient information including health and financial details as private and confidential.
Our clinic participates in population health planning, policy development, program management, disease burden analysis and current health trends. We do this by submitting de-identified health data to our Primary Health Network and the Government. This data is never on-sold to third parties and is used for the above mentioned purposes only. If you do not wish your de-identified data to be included, please advise reception.
- What type of personal information we collect
- Purpose of collecting your personal information
- How we collect and store information
- Diseases spread through animals like Rabies.
- How we use, protect and disclose information
- That we need your consent to collect your information
- That you have a right to access your information
- How to access your personal information
- That you may discuss any concerns you have about how we handle your information
- How you can make a complaint about a possible privacy breach
If you would like more information about privacy, or how to access your health record, please ask your doctor or see reception staff.